Ambassador Caroline Bouvier Kennedy
Ambassador Kennedy assumed duty as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Japan following the presentation of her credentials to His Imperial Majesty the Emperor on Nov. 19, 2013 .
Statements by the Ambassdor
- Ambassador Kennedy at Ise for Dogwood Planting Ceremony (April 16, 2014)
- Statement by Ambassador Caroline Kennedy on the Death of Nelson Mandela (Dec. 6)
- Ambassador Caroline Kennedy Addresses ACCJ and the America-Japan Society (Nov. 27)
- Ambassador Visits Tohoku on First Japan Trip (Nov. 26)
- Ambassador-Designate Kennedy Introduces Herself (Nov. 16)