Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
From the Leaders Statement of Nov. 12:
"We, the Leaders of Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, United States, and Vietnam, are pleased to announce today the broad outlines of a Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement among our nine countries. We are delighted to have achieved this milestone in our common vision to establish a comprehensive, next-generation regional agreement that liberalizes trade and investment and addresses new and traditional trade issues and 21st-century challenges."
- For all the latest TPP updates, see the Office of the United States Trade Representative.
- Remarks by President Obama and Prime Minister Noda of Japan
- Remarks by USTR Ambassador Ron Kirk and Q&A with APEC Trade Ministers
- USTR Ron Kirk Welcomes Japan's TPP stance
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Leaders Statement
- Fact Sheet - The United States in the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Remarks by President Obama in the Meeting with Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Trans-Pacific Partnership: Progress Towards a Regional Agreement
- Remarks by President Obama at APEC CEO Business Summit Q&A
- USTR Ron Kirk: Addressing Trade Barriers in the Asia-Pacific Region and Supporting American Jobs Through Exports