Doing Business in Japan
Softbank Joins Bloom Energy in Fuel Cell Joint Venture
Fukuoka, Nov. 25 - Softbank established a joint venture with Bloom Energy of the United States to market fuel cell systems that generate power using town gas. The joint venture plans to market the fuel cell system for office buildings, hospitals, and government buildings. [More]
I am interested in ...
- Doing Business in Japan (the Japan Country Commercial Guide)
- Investing in the United States (SelectUSA)
- Agriculture/Food & Beverages
- Consular Information for American Businesspeople
- Economic Data & Reports
- Economic Section
- U.S. Commercial Service
- Foreign Agricultural Service
- Commerce Secretary Pritzker Unveils Strategic Vision
- FCS Officer Gives Insight into Doing Business in Japan
- The Other White Meat - Alaskan Pollock Exports Hit Sweet – and Savory – Spot in Japan
- Skies are "Friendly" Again for Denver as United launches Direct Tokyo Service
- "Dashing" is Believing
- Ambassador Roos leads "New Routes" Outreach Tour to Four Western U.S. Cities
- Sapporo Consulate Promotes U.S. Food Products
- Helping Japan "Select USA"
- BusinessUSA.gov is the U.S. Government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing, and exporting.
Report IP Theft
The IPR Center encourages members of the general public, industry, trade
associations, law enforcement and government agencies to report
violations of intellectual property rights through this website.